Ubisoft Montreal Tour Policy
Are you passionate about the video game industry? Thinking about making it your career? Ubisoft Montreal offers studio tours so that you can discover the fascinating world of video game production, find out about the different groups within the company, and get an idea of the positions available in the industry.
Because of the limited availability of our teams, confidential nature of the projects developed by the studio, and the many requests from various schools and organizations, Ubisoft Montreal has implemented a tour policy so that External Communications and Recruitment are able to make a selection among the requests that they receive.
Requests for studio tours will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Groups only;
- Groups must be made up of at least 10 individuals and a maximum of 20;
- Studio tours are reserved for high school students (grades 10 and 11) who are considering different careers paths and have a marked interest in the video game industry;
- Students must be accompanied by either one or three adults, depending on the size of the group;
- Tours of the Ubisoft Montreal studio will be held on Friday afternoons between 2 and 3 p.m. (one visit per week);
- Tours will last approximately 60 minutes;
- The use of cameras, video cameras, and cellular phones is strictly prohibited.
To register your group for a studio tour, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an acknowledgement and someone will contact you to schedule the tour. ONE-DAY INTERNSHIPS :: IMMERSIVE IN-COMPANY EXPERIENCES
Ubisoft Montréal does not offer one-day internships or in-company experiences but does hold studio visits. To sign-up for a visit, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
. All requests will be assessed based on the criteria listed above. CEGEPS :: UNIVERSITIES :: SPECIALIZED INSTITUTIONS
Do you teach in a CEGEP or university? Are you enrolled in a study program in the video game field? Contact our recruitment
service directly to discuss tours and\or conferences opportunities. All requests will be assessed based on the criteria listed above.
Print friendly version