GLOBOX swallowed a purple lum that causes him to have a split personality….and the other personality is evil! ANDRE the dark lum boss has an evil plan to try to take over the Heart of the World once again – this time by transferring the mind of the “evil GLOBOX” into the cloned body of REFLUX.
New to the series:
- Brand new 3D isometric view allowing a totally new gameplay
- Anti-aliasing technique allowing even smoother and more
- New camera system to look around in the world
- Two Playable Characters – Rayman & Globox
- All familiar characters of Rayman3 GBA + brand New Characters created just for this game.
- 8 different types of devious enemies, each with their own ways of moving and attacking.
- 4 huge Bosses - each with unique attack patterns and weak points
Ex.: Fire Monster, Infernal Plum Making Machine, Cloned Reflux Bosses
- 3D isometric gameplay brings the real Rayman console experience to the GBA platform
- Game structure: 5 Worlds made up of 16 Levels
- Gaming modes:
- Play as either Rayman ( 9levels ), Globox ( 2 levels )
- Play cooperatively with Rayman and Globox (5 levels)-use them as a team to solve puzzles
- Copter Mode : the classic copter fun with Rayman through a full sky level
- Boat Mode : Rayman on a raft for 1 fast spaced level
- 3 PowerUps: Super Speed, Fire Resistance & Heavy Metal Fist
- Lots of Puzzles and plenty of things to explore
- Many rewards and scoring bonuses
- You won’t be left without any help: Lums and Teensie cages will provide hints and point out areas that need to be accessed.
© 2003 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rayman is a registered trademark and Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.