- GAME INFO
It has been six years since the outbreak of the deadly T-virus and the U.S. government have destroyed the evil Umbrella Corporation, the company behind the horrific events.
It's now 2006, and Leon S Kennedy, Raccoon City’s rookie cop from resident evil 2™, is now a U.S. agent with a top-secret mission, to look into the abduction of the President’s daughter. His investigation has led him to a mysterious location in the dark depths of central Europe. Encountering unimaginable horrors, Leon must find out who - or what - is behind this new nightmare.
- A complete reinvention of the resident evil™ series with brand new action gameplay which places emphasis on attacking the enemy rather than evasion and defence.
- These are not zombies… new and never seen before enemies who are much quicker, more intelligent and more menacing than ever before, using their advanced AI and cunning abilities to attack you in groups.
- Protect Ashley from the enemy. Control her movements with simple commands and instructions to help you with certain puzzles and to keep her out of harms way.
- New aim and shoot mechanic: Go for the leg and the enemy will drop down to one knee; shoot the arm or shoulder and the enemy will spin round; aim for the head and you won’t be bothered again…
- New action button: pressing the right button allows players to perform various actions within the game depending on the context and helps the game action flow from one scene to the next.
- New camera control: The camera now follows the player from behind and allows for intuitive movement throughout the full 3D game environments. This new viewpoint also further adds to the close and tense atmosphere of resident evil™ 4.
- Enhanced arsenal of weapons that vary from the lowly handgun to the all-powerful rocket launcher.
- Find out what Ada Wong was up to whilst Leon was saving Ashley from the clutches of Saddler in 5 additional chapters.
- Extra features include new weapons for Leon and Ada as well as new costumes for the main playable characters.
*SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE:
- Supported OS: Windows® XP, 2000 (only)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4GHz (2.4GHz Recommended)
- Memory: 256MB (512MB Recommended)
- 3D Card: 128MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant graphics card/ Shader 2.0 or more (256MB Recommended)
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0c
- DVD Drive: 4x or faster
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c-compliant sound card or more
- Hard Disk: 7.0GB (Full install only)
- Peripherals: Windows®-compatible mouse, keyboard and game pad (PC compatible 4-axis dual analog gamepads with 12 or more buttons.)
- Multiplayer: No
- Monitor 800*600(High Color)
- Windows Media Player 9 required.
- ATI® Radeon® X300/9500 series
- NVIDIA® GeForce™ FX series (GeForce 4 MX not supported).
These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com
NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-RW and virtual drives. Laptops not supported.
resident evil™ 4 ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2005, 2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. The typefaces included herein are solely developed by DynaComware.