- GAME INFO
All content from Prince of Persia The Two Thrones PS2 version (including scripted events, cinematic, chariot races, etc).
- 3 completely new Chariot Race levels, accessible from the main menu. The player does not need to play through the complete game in order to access this new content.
- New multiplayer ‘Race’ gameplay mode.
Prince vs. Prince
Prince vs. Dark Prince
Dark Prince vs. Dark Prince
- Both players will be able to interrupt and impede their opponent’s progress by activating switches that will trigger traps and obstacles for their opponent
- Each race setting features a specific central obstacle (ex: a pit, a well-guarded tower, or a system of moving platforms). There are at least 2 ways to overcome this obstacle.
- Each race setting has a ‘fast path’ (no opportunity to impede opponent), ‘medium path’ (some opportunities to impede opponent) and a ‘slow path’ (multiple opportunities to impede opponent). Players can choose which path they want to go for.
© 2006 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Based on Prince of Persia® created by Jordan Mechner. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Prince of Persia is a trademark of Jordan Mechner in the U.S. and/or other countries used under license by Ubisoft Entertainment. “PlayStation,” the “PS” Family logo, and “PSP” are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Memory Stick Duo™ may be required (sold separately).