Set in 19th-century China, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon(tm) is a martial arts fighting game based on the classic teachings and techniques of the Wudan style. Combining intense, dynamic combat with the ability to explore lush, interactive environments, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon transcends the laws of space, gravity and the human body to provide the ultimate martial arts experience.
Based on the Academy Award®-winning movie, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon gives players the option to play as Li Mu Bai, Yu Shu Lien, Jen Yu, and "Dark Cloud" Lo. Each character possesses specific moves, talents, and deadly weapons - players must conquer various challenges in order to improve their fighting skills as they compete against intelligent foes and seek revenge against the sinister Jade Fox.
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon offers a compelling gaming experience that effectively captures the martial arts magic that made the movie a worldwide success.
- Key Features
- Fully Licensed: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is the only videogame featuring the characters, story and locations from the Academy Award-winning film.
- Woo-Ping Yuen-Inspired Choreography: Faithfully recreates the grace and style of Woo-Ping's fight choreography (action choreographer for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, The Matrix, Kill Bill).
- Superhuman Martial Arts: Master all the whirling acrobatics, dizzying combos, impossible dodges and kung-fu fury from the film.
- Relive the Adventures: Embark on the personal quests of Li Mu Bai, Yu Shu Lien, Jen Yu and "Dark Cloud" Lo.
- Exclusive Moves: Each playable character has his/her own unique style of combat and special abilities for action-packed brawls, chases, and duels.
- Bonuses: Special stages, new game modes, extra costumes and other secrets to unlock.
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and all related characters and materials TM & © 2003 United China Vision Incorporated and UCV, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Software: © 2003 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. Ubisoft, ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. ACADEMY AWARD(S)®, OSCAR(S)®, OSCAR NIGHT® and OSCAR® statuette design mark are the registered trademarks and service marks, and the OSCAR® statuette the copyrighted property, of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. TM, ®, and Game Boy Advance are trademarks of Nintendo. Microsoft, Xbox, and the Xbox Logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or in other countries and are used under license from Microsoft.