Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter v1.35
Please note that this patch can be used on both the RETAIL (CD/DVD) version & the DOWNLOADABLE (D2D) version of the game.
GRAW v1.35 CHANGENOTES
* Multiple fixes for the disconnection issues in multiplayer, including increased stability in connection between server-client and server-GameSpy.
* Fixed incorrect game times in OGR Coop.
* Enabled the creation of multiple objectives and random events in OGR Coop.
* Fixed the tactical map camera so that it works correct in custom OGR Coop levels.
* Fixed crash when using grenade launcher with high latency.
* A full server will not accept connections while it's loading the next map.
* Fixed the issue with increasing the number of players on the server run-time.
* Fixed "time not running" when a client is drop-in joining.
* Moved the time-out values to the server settings file.
* Various crash prevention fixes.
GRAW v1.30 CHANGENOTES
- A ready indicator for MP modes has been added.
- Map download feature has been added.
Server admins can link to a map's location on a web server in the autogenerated map_downloads.xml file, and when clients attempts to join they will be offered to download the map. When the download is completed, the client must restart his game in order to load the new map.
- An extensive list of GRAW mod documentation can be found in the Support\Editor tutorials folder.
- New gametype Siege added.
One team defends and holds a vital zone while the other attempts to get inside it. If the attackers remain alive inside the zone for more than 4 seconds, they win the game.
- New gametype OGR Coop added.
OGR coop brings back firefight and recon winning conditions to GRAW, and compliments the Cooperative campaign mode in the game.
- Standalone dedicated server executable added.
This executable will load context-dedicated.xml, which in turn reads servers_shared.xml in /Settings. Servers_shared.xml lets you specify a server password and other server settings. Please note that the minimum game CPU requirement still applies, or you might start experiencing connection issues.
- Server administration console added.
A complete list of commands can be found in Support/Commands.txt
- A new speedhack detection system has been added to the anticheat.
- You can now add favorites by entering the server's ip in the favorites interface.
This allows you to enter a custom ip for a server and connect directly. Note that you need to be logged in to Gamespy first, in order to register with your nickname.
- Added nightvision toggle for Deathcam
- Added a new checkbox in the Cooperative campaign that allows players to continue even if Mitchell dies.
- Added kit restrictions.
Enable these either in the server creation interface or through the admin console. You can mix and match to customize your server.
- Added a new 3 Mbit/s limit for server admins.
You can now increase the alloted game bandwidth to 3 Mbit, from a previous maximum of 1.5. This is the maximum total a server may use and share between it's clients, but please note that while a higher bandwidth setting can decrease latency and improve lag issues, it will increase the processor load on the server. The bandwidth setting only affects servers.
- Added "Next map" to the multiplayer loading screen.
- Updated the Editor to allow outputting Siege and OGR Coop maps.
Press F1 in the editor to access the help screen for each layer. There's also a tutorial and a sample level in the Support directory.
- Fixed aspect ratio bug with widescreen monitors.
- Fixed shot/hit effect going off on spawn and sometimes when chatting.
- Fixed issue where a player could get stuck in run animation.
- Fixed several crash bugs.
- The server info button now always shows the correct map name
- Fixed glitch where you could run while crouching and still shoot.
- Fixed an exit bug that would cause GRAW to perform an illegal operation when exiting.
- Fixed some CrossCom camera glitches.
- A number of typos and small glitches have been fixed.
GRAW v1.21 Updates
- Game mode Hamburger Hill added.
- Game mode Team Deathmatch added.
Two new gametypes, Hamburger Hill(HH) and Team Deathmatch(TDM) have been added to the game, along with two brand new maps. Some maps have also been added to multiple gamemodes. In addition the editor has been updated to output maps to these modes.
- Added "Server Info" button in the multiplayer interface, and a "lock" icon to show servers with passwords.
- More sound, grunts and a dying sound has been added when you're getting shot.
- A new "Skip Insertion" option exists for Coop missions.
This option will spawn the players at the last stage of the insertion, just before the mission starts.
- "Death cameras" have been added.
Two new options exists when creating a server, "Members" and "Overview". Overview includes the "Members" option. If deathcams are enabled and a player runs out of lives on a limited spawn server, the player can access the deathcam. It will toggle with mouse1 and mouse2 by default, and you can return to the status screen with "tab".
- A new SLI checkbox exists in the graphics settings to alert the player that SLI is enabled for the game.
- Sound settings can now properly be saved.
- Anticheat will now be checked on player spawn to prevent any false positives during map load.
- Fixed a crash issue with inventory kits in multiplayer.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.20
- A serious timing issue that could cause servers to crash or lock up on map rotation after a 7-10 hour idle period has been fixed.
- Increased the grace period for anticheat to recieve a reply from the client.
- Fixed crash where AI snipers would crash the game when noticing vehicles.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.16
- Game mode Deathmatch added.
A new gametype Deathmatch(DM) has been added to the game, along with 3 new DM maps.
- New coop missions.
Missions 1, 5 and 9 have been updated to work in Coop mode. You can now enjoy the full campaign in multiplayer.
- Server interface revamped.
Numerous new server options are now available:
- Start match conditions ("All slots full", "All players are ready", "one player on each side is ready", and "server is ready").
Tactical points can be disabled.
Any player joining a spawn limited server will only have as many spawns as the player with the least left, or 0 if the match has only 1 spawn.
Players on a spawn limited server will be spawned automatically into the game after 60 seconds.
An "Immortality at respawn" option has been added, and it can be from 1 to 10 seconds.
- Statistics screen for Domination has been updated.
It now contains better overall match statistics, round statistics and keeps stats from round to round(for the duration of the match).
You can now see the current match scores and time remaining in the ingame status screen, default "Tab" key.
- Weapon kits are now available.
At the bottom of the Inventory you can now find 4 default kits, fully customizable. If a server is playing with the "Disabled tactical points" option, your selected kit will automatically be re-selected on every spawn.
- Better impact sensation.
Some new sounds have been added for when you're hit or when hitting others. When hit, your reticule will be nudged off center.
Character models have also been updated, so there's a generally larger area considered to be a "headshot". Weapons damage has also been updated, increasing the chance a single shot to the head will generate an instant kill.
- Colours have been added to the chat window.
Your actions are represented by blue, while red is hostile activity. A yellow hue is used for s tatus messages and chat is still white.
The chat window can now also be toggled in three modes, default key "u": regular, transparent or hidden.
- Chat has been added to status screens.
- Chat Window now allows for more text in higher resolutions.
- A sticky leaning feature (enabled by default) has been added in the Game options.
- Primary weapon, secondary weapon, backpack, grenade launcher, frag grenade and smoke grenade can now be bound to hotkeys.
- Anti aliasing: Edge smoothing feature has been added to the graphics options.
- There's now a "Connecting to" dialog box when connecting to a server. This will display more information and possible error messages about why you cannot join a server.
- Custom context.xml files can now be loaded with a -o parameter on GRAW.exe.
- Screenshot button can now be bound from the Options screen. Default key "Ins".
- Anticheat server option has been added.
When enabled this feature will run certain checks to match the client with the server. Note that this will affect any users with modded files, including the main GRAW.exe. If you wish to play using modified files, make sure the server configuration matches your own, or you will not be able to play (this includes all files in the ./local/ directory).
- Editor has been added.
Grins own editor has been updated and is now released for public use.
You can always reach the built-in help functions by pressing "F1". We've also included a basic tutorial document, which you can find in the "Support" directory where you installed GRAW. After you've made your map, press "Escape" and then "Export" to prepare the map for the game.
This will allow you to set some options like lightmaps and level quality. Please note that for large maps rendering these can take a very long time. Once the process has been completed, a file with your maps name and extension .bundle can be found in the custom_levels directory of GRAW. This .bundle file can then be distributed, and is the only result file you need to share. All players wanting to play your map must have a local copy of it.
- AI now correctly identifies mounted weapons and gun nests as threat.
- AI will now attack vehicles with soldiers that they can harm (including helicopters).
- AI will now always go into combat mode if being fired upon.
- AI teammates are more prone to seek lower covers. They will sit down instantly when taking fire.
- AI teammates will try to avoid running in front of you when you are shooting, if you are close enough.
- Changed statistics screen for coop to contain more information for all.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in ghost cam when the coop mission ended.
- Fixed a bug where AI statistics were lost when a player respawned.
- You can now aim down while lying down(in prone) where it's natural to do so.
- Strafing after sprinting will no longer instantly bring up your gun.
- Removed a small delay before being able to run after reloading.
- Amount of grenades have been tuned in multiplayer.
- Rust pipes have been fixed.
- Updated some graphics objects to display correctly.
- Regular weapons can no longer blow up barrels.
- MP02 (Warehouses) has been updated and some physics effects removed.
- Enemy markers now correctly appear on hostile tanks and helicopters.
- Fixed some minor crashes and bugs.
- Players can now correctly buy more ammo in MP.
- Weapons switch correctly synchronizes in MP.
- Fixed typo that caused the air condition sound to continue after being broken.
- General interface fixes.
- Game no longer crashes if you load a Domination map with no zones.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.10
Please be aware that this patch will overwrite your key bindings. To avoid any issues with this you MUST remap your keys through the game interface.
- Numerous HUD fixes to prevent issues with cameras, inventory screens and resupply.
- Animation and lighting fixes for various objects.
- Fixed general synchronization problems in Cooperative and Domination modes.
- Destructible objects are correctly reset when restarting rounds in multiplayer.
- Issues causing user disconnects in multiplayer have been found and fixed.
- You can no longer remain invisible and kill players using grenades.
- Fixed crash that could occur after restarting rounds on Avenues map.
- Player can no longer spawn dead or remain living when the round restarts.
- Zone glitches on two multiplayer maps corrected.
- Game no longer crashes while attempting to open inventory out of Dom zone.
- Helicopters will no longer fall down in certain situations.
- Cooperative objective waypoints correctly appear after spawning into an AI ghost.
- Domination statistics have been adjusted.
- GRAW will no longer run as process priority "High", resolving keyboard problems.
- Coop players can now see status of others in inventory:
Gray = Loading
Yellow = Not Ready
Green = Good to Go
- You no longer have to press "Enter" to confirm input in the multiplayer interface.
This should fix certain issues users were having with Gamespy login.
- In game chat can now be toggled to be visible or not.
Default key for this is "u". You will still receive chat messages when this is hidden.
- Key bindings added for CrossCom actions.
It is now possible to reassign the CrossCom previous and next buttons through the
game interface. This change will resolve the issue for users with no mouse wheel.
- Landscape meshes for levels tuned and updated for better AGEIA performance.
- Performance increase on bullet hit particles.
- Some stalls have been removed.
- A bug that caused zero vertices in baked fluid meshes has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the rigid bodies from a hand grenade explosion to fall through the ground has been fixed.
- A faster rendering mode has been added for debris particles.
- PhysX effects modified to use the faster rendering mode.
Ghost Recon version 1.06
- Client no longer receives "CD key rejected" message when server dies in coop.
- Crosscom border now correctly disappears when spawning into AI ghost in coop.
- Fixed issues with leaving mission area in coop.
- Fixed in-mission inventory issues that could cause double gun objects.
- Player nicknames are now correctly shortened to fit Ghost leader HUD in coop.
- A memory leak occurring in certain situations when playing Domination has been sealed.
- Ghost AI is now less likely to stare at the walls when taking cover.
- Adjusted map settings and glitches on missions 3, 4 and 10.
- Certain animations have been corrected.
- Adjusted sounds for certain objects.
- Some text strings have been added or corrected.