Heroes of Might & Magic VUS Patch v1.06Installation Information
Please make sure that you install the right patch for your game version!
If you downloaded your copy of the game from Direct2Drive or the Ubisoft Digital Store, you will need to install the [Digital Download Version] patch. If you downloaded your copy of the game from Boonty, you will need to install the [Boonty Download Version] patch.
If you have the US CD/DVD version of the game, you will need to install the [Retail CD / DVD Version] patch.
These patches are for the US version of the game ONLY.
1. Make sure you have already installed patch v1.05 before trying to install Patch v1.06.
2. Before installing Heroes of Might & Magic V patch v1.06 please close all other programs.
3. Run patch installation file.
4. Follow the instructions.
After installation you can run the game either from the Windows start menu ('Start' -> 'All Programs' -> 'Ubisoft' -> 'Heroes of Might and Magic V' -> 'Heroes of Might and Magic V') or use the 'Heroes.exe' file from the game installation directory (By default, the game will be installed in "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Heroes of Might and Magic V").
Note: Saves made in game v.1.0, v1.01, v1.02, v1.03, v1.04, v1.041, and v1.05 may not be fully compatible with game v1.06. It is recommended to restart the map to continue playing a saved campaign game. To continue playing saved multiplayer or single scenario games, you may need to restart the program at the end of the mission.
Changes in patch v1.06
Kingdom overview window
(Allows to view information about player towns and heroes)
Extended "number of turns" indicator
(Add new cursors 3, 4, 5, 5+ that tell the player how many days will that march take)
Mana bar on strategy map
(Allows mana bar indicator near move bar side to heroes icons at the bottom of strategic map)
Activate by pressing a hotkey ("M")
"Wait" button in combat ATB bar
(Allows dropped ATB bar of current stack of creatures (or a war machine, or a hero) to 0.5 (halved), and then give turn to the next stack of creature on the ATB conveyor)
Sleep mode for heroes
(Allow the players to turn on/off the end of turn notification system for the selected heroes)
Activate and deactivate by pressing a hotkey ("Z")
Map Editor. Option to deactivate animations
(Allows switching off all the object animation on the map for the time of its design)
(Allows inform the player how dangerous is the stack of neutral creatures or the enemy hero whose information tooltip they are reviewing)
Danger Types: Very Low (less than 1\2 power of player selected hero)
Low (1\2 power)
Normal (= equal power)
Hard (1.5 power)
No Chance (More than 2 power)
Dark Energy Displaying (Adventure Screen)
(Allows showing special necromantic resource Dark Energy at the adventure screen interface. It shows in the extra bar in the top of the adventure interface)
Mouse cursor map coordinates
(Allows showing the coordinates of the tile onto which the cursor is aimed currently. This function only works on the adventure maps)
Activate by pressing a hotkey ("CTRL")
Option "Autocombat without magic use"
(Allows switch on/off a player hero use magic in autocombat)
Option "Flying camera mode" at city
(Allows switch on/off the flying-around camera mode that invoked every time when the player enters a town)
Ability to set time for creature turn in combat
(Allows customizing creatures' turn time in dynamic battles both in single and multiplayers modes).
Info messages pop-ups (team actions alerts).
(Message pop-ups appear to inform the player about certain actions of their allies, if these actions touch upon this player’s interests, as well as to tell about the allies’ successes or failures. They will appear in the beginning of the player’s turn in the usual information pop-ups in the top of the screen.)
Icon to indicate that the town development is complete.
(This option provides for the player to see which of their towns are completely developed and in which more buildings can be erected.)
Icon to indicate that there is not enough resources to build anything that turn.
(This option provides for the player to see whether they can build anything in the town with the amount of resources they currently have.)
Option to show/hide already going multiplayer games (in lobby)
(Added checkbox responsible for showing/hiding the currently played games over the games list. When checked in, it show the complete list; when checked out,
it will provide for hiding the games that are already being played. The checkbox will be checked out by default.)
Bugs repaired and changes made:
- Game no longer crashes when loading a map that has a hero placed on the edge.
Camera, graphics, interfaces:
- Dialog replays are now stored in a chronological order
- In duel 3v3 session the spectator now see correct hero icons
- Added error message when the player tries to play a campaign without maps
- Fixed Phoenixes textures
- Fixed object same Rock textures in the adventure map
Gameplay, Mechanics, Balance:
- Fixed: Same spell is revealed upon building library in the Academy town, plus 2 extra spells for level 4 and 5
- Fixed: The 'Secrets of Destruction' skill does not give a random damaging spell of the 1st to 3rd circle
- Fixed: The corpses of the units from which the Pit Lords were summoned remain on the battle field
- Now Pillar of Bones give correct number of dark energy.
- Duel Preset Editor. The "Arcane Excellence" now doesn't exist anymore
- Fixed: The "War machines" are not granted during the game even though there are all selected in "Properties hero"
- Fixed same error message in duel preset editor interface
Changes in patch v1.05
Duel Preset Editor
(Allows creating custom duel presets via the Map Editor for later use in the game's Duel Mode.)
(Allows creating new campaigns for the game by connecting a number of new maps via the Map Editor)
Dialogue and Combat Replay
(Allows the recording and viewing of previously played combats and cutscenes\dialogue scenes in the game).
(Allows the editing of previously saved combat movies)
(Allows the user to watch other players’ multiplayer Duel Mode matches)
Bugs repaired and changes made:
- Game no longer crashes when a neutral creature attacks a gated enemy with cinematic camera enabled.
- Game no longer desynchronizes after loading a save.
- Game no longer crashes when splitting the joining creature stacks.
- Fixed possible crashes caused by changing the game resolution.
- Fixed memory leaks in combats and combat replays.
- Reduced the amount of bandwidth used during combat.
- Game no longer crashes when someone attempts to teleport to an invalid map cell.
- Game no longer crashes when a Phoenix is summoned after the death of the previous Phoenix
- Game now functions correctly when it is the turn of a creature under the Puppet Master spell.
Camera, graphics, interfaces:
- Camera options work correctly now.
- Gamma color was changed for the Mark of the Necromancer icon
- Fixed inaccessibility of Hero Screen and Ghost Screen interfaces in certain specific cases.
- Creature selection no longer remains on the screen after the time limit is exceeded in duel mode (with Dynamic Battle option).
- Corrected the number of lost creatures shown at the end of combat if the “Raise Dead” spell was used.
- Town “Upgrades” hotkey fixed.
- Griffins no longer disappear from the ATB bar in some cases when the hero performs a melee attack.
- Options sliders can no longer be moved if disabled
- The “Hire creatures” button no longer becomes disabled if there are no dwellings (inside or outside the town) from which to hire creatures.
- War machines no longer appear to be affected by Master of Fire.
- Password length condition removed for MP games.
- Cursor in Ghost Mode only appears active for objects with which it can currently interact.
- Added information about the damage done in ghost combat results (ghost mode).
- Added more information for Resurrection and Raise Dead spell predictions.
- Scroll bars in tavern interface corrected
- Added ubi.com access to ratings for add-on races
- Ghost combat results are now closed automatically if a combat between the Heroes is started afterwards.
- Adventure Map scrolling corrected
Gameplay, Mechanics, Balance:
- The Necromancy working principles have been changed in accordance with v2.1
- The Training working principles have been changed in accordance with v2.1
- Improved combat AI tactics for strike-and-return creatures.
- AI now uses “Mark of Necromancer” ability properly.
- AI no longer casts the Armageddon spell if it can win with no casualties without using the spell.
- AI now understands players' divertive placing tactics (such as those needed to defend shooting creatures).
- AI can now bring its troops closer to moats.
- AI no longer stops casting spells after Counterspell has been cast.
- AI now uses Necromancy more efficiently.
- AI now ignores summoned creatures in combat if it is shortly to eliminate the main forces.
- It is no longer possible to duplicate the army illegally in duel mode.
- Fixed: Autosave did not function in some conditions
- A primary skill has been now added for hero ‘Vayer’.
- The use of "Consume Artifact" has been disabled for human players in Quick/Auto Combat.
- It is no longer possible to switch the hero in 3x3-duel mode when a hypnotized unit's turn comes.
- “Imbue Arrow” now works properly even if “Deadeye Shot” is not present.
- It is no longer possible to control blinded creature with “Divine Guidance” or “Teleport Assault”.
- Hero now moves to the town gate cell after defeating the town guards.
- Arch-Devils can now summon Pit Lords from any demonic corpse.
- Hero Naadir can no longer raise ghosts from phantoms.
- Angels can no longer escape Treant’s Entangling Roots in Quick/Auto Combat.
- Complex artefacts (“Magic scroll of…”, “Wand of…”) now work properly when equipped from the start of the mission.
- “Firewall” and “Fire Trap” now function properly when applied to creatures on their initial positions right after Tactic phase.
- In duel 3x3 mode, spell effects on the hero are now only active when this hero is present on the battlefield.
- Fire shield only retaliates to melee attacks now.
- Corrected the amount of mana present at the end of the turn for heroes cursed by ghosts.
- The map editor documentation has been updated with changes related to the new features.
- Corrected the game editor option concerning the number of monsters that can be set in a troop.
Changes in patch v1.041
The technical mechanism of the Statistic system was changed in game due to the recent changes in Ubi.com. This patch only contains an executable file (H5_Game.exe).
Note: To apply this update please install patch 1.04 first.
Changes in patch v1.04
"Paper doll" in Hero inventory interface
Support for p2p network in the game and in the editor (now maps can be loaded from shared folders without downloading, check the map editor documentation for more details)
Note: If you have maps with same name in "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Heroes of Might and Magic V\Maps" folder and in the p2p's folder then the game will activate the map from game's folder.
Bugs repaired and changes made:
- Game no longer freezes on sending results to ubi screen
- Game no longer freezes on Ubi rating games when host is disconnected
- Game results will not be submitted to ubi.com situation is no longer present
- Placing the "entry point object on the map no longer causes the editor to freeze"
- 'Move Hero' button disabling at turn start in some situations no longer present
- Hero movement path plotting on Puzzle Map seen no longer
- In the Wait interface players default names now change with player color change
- Select spell region difference with spell icon exists no longer
- Showing more then 1k creatures in one stack now is correct
- the big icon of Random Hero in Duel creation interface now is correct
- option changes now may be saved by clicking 'Apply' button
- the “Clear” button in Hall Of Fame no longer erases all results including the default ones
- not all the upgrades performed are updated correctly bug exists no more
- no movement path after exiting whirlpool bug fixed
- Vital information no longer displayed after player presses 'End Turn' button in Hot Seat Mode
- icons of Shadow Matriarch, Cavalier, Spectre, Wraith, Silver Unicorn, Emerald Dragon now are in accordance with their models
- icon of Sack of Endless Gold now is accordance with model
- mission results screen has been improved
- the Alt+F4 shortcut works correctly now in multiplayer duel mode
- many text bugs have been fixed
Gameplay, Mechanics, Balance:
- Duel 3x3 concept has been improved
- the problem with incomplete army positioning in Duel 3x3 mode exists no longer
- Gremlins can repair machines and construct creatures only once per combat in all situations
- Mages no longer damage themselves from casting
- the ability "Guardian Angel" no longer gives an extra turn to the hero after the stack resurrected by the "Guardian Angel" has died
- Vampires no longer regenerate when attacking undead creatures
- Pendant of Mastery and Artificier manipulating exploit fixed
- specialization for dungeon hero Eruina now works correctly
- changes in cost of buildings in Sylvan town
- creatures now are collected in dwellings
- all levels of Magic Guild cost equally in all towns
- now creatures don’t disappear in combat when splitting stacks
- skill Gating now is more balanced and improved
- perk "Power of speed" was changed and grants "Mass Haste" spell now
- perk "Power of Endurance" was changed and grants "Mass Endurance" spell now
- building "Dragon Tombstone" (Necropolis) now requires Dragon Graveyard to be built first.
- building "Library" (Academy) now requires Magic Guild to be built first.
- perk “Imbue Ballista” (Ranger) can't be obtained by the hero without perk “Imbue Arrow” now.
- Warlock can get "Resistance" and "Counterspell" perks now.
- functionality of the Map Editor has been improved
- Hero Editor Tool has been improved
- wrong camera behavior when a Paladin attacked by the range attack creature now fixed
- wrong camera behavior when a unit is "scared" by the attack of the Hell Charger now fixed
- wrong camera behavior when a creature attacked by the attack of Ranger now fixed
- the auto-combat button doesn't have a correct refreshing of its icon in hot seat when 2 human players are carrying the combat bug exist no longer
- the delay between clicking on a hero's destination and his actual movement on the adventure map now fixed
- wrong system resolution after system went to standby bug exists no more
- sky in Necropolis town has been improved
…and some more.
Changes in patch 1.03
(!) Some fixes will take effect only after map restart, if loading from an older version save.
Map editor (you can find a shortcut to editor manual in start menu or you can find the manual directly in the "Heroes of Might and Magic V\Editor Documentation folder").
- new 3 x 3 heroes duel format
- random heroes selection for duel
- hero and army information interface
New Mission Results menu
Hotkey 'ALT' to highlight all interactive objects (resources, monsters, buildings, etc.) at the adventure map
Hotkey 'CTRL' + '1,2,3...' to enter castles
Four new multiplayer maps:
- “The School”
- “Wind Rose”
- “No Man's Land”
Bugs repaired and alternations made:
Crashes and stability:
- the game no longer crashes when saved if there is not enough space on the HDD
- several bugs in the Ghost Mode repaired that made the game “freeze”
- “The Land of Outcasts” map no longer has buildings that can’t be entered
- The “Rise to Power” map no longer has creatures that can’t be interacted with.
Corrected mistakes in the game mechanics:
- the Ghost can no longer see the number of creatures in the stack on the map if one of the player’s heroes’ Scouting is developed
- all the creatures can use their special abilities when affected by the Puppet Master spell
- the peasants’ Taxpayer ability works correctly when they are divided into stacks
- mistake corrected that, under certain conditions, allowed mini artifacts assembled for half price to be sold for full price
- the boat summon function of the Vessel of Shalassa spell now works correctly at bridges and certain shores
- the Remote Control perk corrected
- the Elementals now can appear in the Favored Enemy list
- the hero using the Angel’s Wings artifact can now be stopped by a mouse click
- when a hero goes through a portal or a whirlpool his path refreshes now
- AI player collects artifacts properly now
Changes of balance:
- damage inflicted by the Meteor Shower spell at Advanced and Expert levels decreased
- the Puppet Master spell now does not fall off when the hypnotized creature suffers damage; but each caster can have only one active Puppet Master
- the Fire Trap spell now sets mines in random locations not throughout the whole field but within a 5x5 tiles area selected by the player; in this area, the mines’ locations are still random
- more damage is now absorbed by the Arcane Armor spell
- the Phantom Forces spell now allows creating only one phantom for each group of creatures; the phantom has no activated abilities, and it has the same number of ammo as the original stack
- the Summon Creatures spell now spends 75% of the hero’s movement points (if the hero is short of movement points, the spell will be unavailable till the next turn)
- each use of the Raise Dead spell now makes a 20% decrease of the target unit’s maximal HP till the end of the combat
- each use of the Resurrection spell now makes a 10% decrease of the target unit’s maximal HP till the end of the combat
- the Master of Wrath perk now also affects the Word of Light, giving it +4 effective spellpower
- the Master of Pain perk now also affects the Curse of the Netherworld, giving it +4 effective spellpower
- the Ghosts/Spectres characteristics have been changed: these creatures now have more HP but inflict less damage
- the Cavalry Commander specialization now gives Jousting bonus not for each walked tile but for the final result dramatically decreasing the full damage
- the Iron Maden specialization: the Fireball spellpower now becomes 0+1 greater for each 5th level, not 1+1 for each 4th level
- the Swift Striker specialization: the ATB now shifts for 0.5% only for each level
- the Reanimator specialization: the Animate Dead spellpower now becomes +1 greater for each 5th level only
- the Poison Master specialization now works correctly
- Eruina duel presset: The army was weaken a little
- Lethos duel presset: Artifact "Four leaf clover" changed to “Tunic of the Carved Flesh”.
- the building costs in the towns have been balanced
- the mana cost of 3rd, 4th and 5th circles’ spells have increased
- skill "War Mashines" adds hit points to war machines now.
- catapult has unlimited ammunition now
- Warlock, Wizard and Necromant have one starting spell now.
Camera, graphics, interfaces
- the spells effects in combat are now accelerated together with the animations
- when a hero moves, the camera now follows him or her instead of remaining static
- the Knight does no longer disappear from the arena when using Retaliation against the Obsidian Gargoyles
- in the Haven town, part of the building’s texture does not disappear when a Town Hall or City Hall is being erected
- when switching to the Ghost Mode, the camera now focuses on the ghost
- the combat at the bridges now always takes part in a corresponding arena
- after defeating an enemy hero, the corresponding information of the gained trophies now appears
- some tooltips in the Duel Lobby interface have been corrected
- in the Duel interface, the heroes’ icons no longer block the information of their levels
- in the combat log, the text for the First Aid Tent has been corrected
- the text of several messages in the Ghost Mode has been corrected
- in a town without a visiting hero, the creatures’ expanded tooltips can now be viewed
- in combat, the walls and gates now have tooltips with their remaining HP
- information about another player in hot-seat turn passing is hidden now
- it is impossible to dismiss the creatures of allied hero now
- switching heroes in tavern and in the info screen now works correctly.
- allies now can see the parts of the map opened by seer’s hut or observatory
- additional corrections have been made in various texts
Changes in patch 1.02
If loading a save from an older version, some fixes will only take effect after map restart.
- Extended tool tips for buildings on the adventure map.
- Melee attack performed when holding CTRL.
- A hotkey (R) to invoke the creature-hiring interface from any town interface.
- All creatures now have a new status (Range), describing the range at which the creature's attack is halved.
- A new Video Option: Camera Mode.
- A new End of Combat interface.
- Hot-seat duel mode.
- Hall of Fame.
- Two new maps: 'Last Hope' and 'War of The Worlds'.
List of fixes:
- Multiplayer now works correctly.
- Various textual mistakes (descriptions, missing objectives, and messages) were corrected.
- Balance was tuned on the following maps: 'The Conquest', 'The Attack', 'The Invasion', 'The Cultists', 'The Triumvirate', 'Defiance', 'Island of One's Own'.
- AI can no longer hire Haven heroes on 'The Fall of the King' map.
- On 'The Fall of the King' map, the area where Godric is to be brought to fulfil the 'Send Godric to Nicolai' task has been enlarged.
- On 'The Cultists' map, the 'Capture any town in one week' task no longer disappears from the list immediately upon completion instead of becoming completed.
- On 'The Temptation' map, if the enemy Wizard patrolling the river is killed, the 'Avoid enemy patrols' objective will no longer be automatically completed.
- On 'The Refugees' map, one of the objectives was fixed.
- On the 'Dragon Pass' map, the 'Defeat All' task is now specified.
- On 'The Triumvirate' map, after Zehir's fight with Markal, the message 'You Lost' no longer appears.
- On 'The March' map, the hero Grawl can now visit the red key master tent.
- On the 'Liberation' map, the AI can no longer hire the hero Narxes.
- On 'The Alliance' map, the use of the Instant Travel spell no longer causes the script failure.
- On the 'Diplomat' map, losing to AI with the Quick Combat option now fails the mission.
- On the 'Maahir's Gambit' map, the AI cannot seize any of the artefacts that are key to the task's completion.
- On 'The Refugees' map, a possible problem with non-completion of the main objective was fixed.
- On the 'Raelag's Offer' map, the game no longer hangs if Isabel or Markal lose to neutral creatures.
- 'The Emerald One' map can now be played after loading a saved game.
- On 'The Refugee' map, a possible problem with gaining the Dragon Teeth Necklace artefact was fixed.
- The Black Dragons can now be healed by the First Aid Tents.
- The model of Shadya was corrected.
- When Gating is used, the clone will no longer be a normal creature.
- Incorrect message in the 'Rumours' interface in the Tavern was fixed.
- The game now renews the list of sessions in the lobby after the player has left the session.
- Unreachable Dolmen of Knowledge was fixed on the 'Land of Outcasts' map.
- A non-activated dialogue cutscene was fixed on the 'A Tear for Ossir' map.
- Mages and Archmages now use their shot ability properly.
- Gating works for a lone Horned Overseer now.
- The ATB-bar now shows proper information about the turns queue.
- The problem fixed with the bottom part of buildings models in the Preserve appears through the water.
- When an Archangel dies of 'Harm Touch', he no longer remains hanging over the field.
- In Time Pressing mode, the time is now shown.
- Texts are no longer duplicated in the chat after leaving the combat.
- The puzzle map now works correctly in the Underworld.
- The problem with the incorrectly positioned camera at one of the Grass arenas was fixed.
- The player can no longer gain two levels of the same skill with one Level-Up.
- Summoned creatures are no longer shown in the Combat Results calculations.
- Time overlaps with the icon in Dynamic Battle.
- The 'Resisted' inscription now appears in the right place.
- On 'The Betrayal' map, there is no longer a message when approaching the garrison.
- Vampires and Vampire Lords no longer restore their health when attacking Undead creatures.
- Heroes now move with the correct sound at x3 speed.
- Lethos now uses his Decay ability properly.
- It is now much easier to move the cursor to objects.
- The user can no longer hear the opponents by using Monolith.
- The hero in the Haven town garrison now gains weekly movement bonus from Stables.
- The Sphinx' text box was changed.
- The player starting the game with the Random Hero option can no longer have a hero already selected by another player.
- In the multiplayer game, if one of the players quits while the map is being loaded, the other players can start their session anyway.
- The message which appears when a combat is lost to Possessed creatures was corrected.
- A Hero leaving a town no longer returns there immediately as sometimes occurred.
- The Sparkling Fountain now correctly gives Luck +2.
- Objects on the map now have correct tool tips.
- Description of the Silent Stalker perk was fixed.
- The hero Sinitar now has an accurate description of his 'Catalyst' ability.
- The Deep Hydra now restores its health completely.
- The error in the description of the Idol of Fortune was fixed.
- The spell 'Weakness' is correctly explained in the tool tip.
- The hero is no longer able to take troops from allies.
- With faster hero movement settings, other map animations are no longer accelerated.
- The text was formatted in the 'Ritual Pit' interface.
- The Scouts' and Assassins' 'No Range Penalty' are contrary to fact.
- Problem with creatures overlapping with fragments of ruined fortifications at the siege arena was fixed.
- The Dragon Bone Greaves artefact now gives initiative bonus to melee-fighting creatures.
- Damage prediction was corrected.
- The error in how the 'Frenzy' spell works was fixed.
- The error in how the 'Puppet Master' spell works was fixed.
- Numerous minor defects and bugs were fixed.
Changes in patch 1.01
(!) Some fixes will take effect only after map restart, if loading from an older version save.
- EASY mode
- MP does not start if the player states differ
- "Ubi.com error" message does not appear after a win in a rating game
- Random cities use name and description from map
- Profile screen fixes (experience, alignment)
- Haven: stables message is back, other messages fixed
- Profile screen: random race games now shown correctly
- Camera glitches in Rebellion' campaign map cutscene removed
- Item selection in lobby screen fixed
- Ghost mode 'guard' command fixed
- Ghost mode after disconnection turn transfer fixed
- Profile info for other players now accessible
- Map info for MP games is localized
- The spells added by the library are given to the hero immediately
- MP game preferences panel fixed
- "Resisted" combat text fixed
- Training games results are not reported to Ubi.com now
- Hero perk rolls fixed
- Elemental creatures not affected by Wasp Swarm spell now
- Druid Elder's Mana Feed ability fixed
- Temptress hero specialization fixed
- Some points of Combat AI fixed
- 'The Promise' campaign map 3rd cutscene sound fixed
- ATB Bar refresh fixed
- Separate stacks displayed in Combat Results
- Heroes planned paths searching at turn start/after whirlpool fixed
- Invalid level ups (double skill increases) blocked
- Representation of heroes on boats in ghost mode now is correct
- After all players disconnected from Ghost mode game ends correctly
- Combat pathfinder does not ignore the moat
- Artifact Merchant submenu can not be called by hotkey without the building
- Reconnected players can't see themselves on Ubi.com now
- Dark Raider retaliation strike fixed
- Creatures under Berserk spell effect always attack now
- Refined Mana perk fixed
- Hut of Magi still shows areas after pressing Esc key
- Castle gates are closed immediately
- Zero-count monsters on low difficulty levels fixed
- Water shaders fixed
- Startup videos playback fixed
- Grail map called from underground fixed
- Ghost mode phase message fixed
- Sound glitches fixed
- MP game name length is restricted
- Interface sounds are not 3d fixed
- Fixed prerequisites for Urgash's Call, it was impossible to take it.
- Campaign map 'The Conquest' Main Sylvan hero Gilraen weakened, his script fixed
- Maeve added as haven random hero
- double hero portraits prevented
- Now after 'The Attack' campaign map loading right 'Invasion' map instead 'The Regicide' map
- 'The Defence' campaign map scripts fixed
- Shadow Witches have new model
- 'The Cultist's' campaign map garrison fixed
- Credits fixed
- 'The March' campaign map keymaster blocked for AI
- Demon character fixed
- Zehir's flag color changed
- Map tags fixed for MP maps
- AI-geometry for Pyramid and shipwrecks fixed
- Dungeon town: Grim Enclosure and lightmaps fixed
- Random heroes on MP maps fixed
- Hero Jhora gets Magic Missile spell due to her specialization description
- Inferno and Necropolis lightmaps recalculated
- Maeve hero Tactics removed
- '954 YSD: Hot Pursuit': some map objects fixed
- 'Dragon Pass': object fixed, rebalanced
- fixed instant travel holes
- Duel presets rebalanced
- 'The Betrayal' campaign map message for garrison approach added
- 'The Expansion'campaigm map multiple fixes added (hero skills, messages, added guards)
- 'Raelag's Offer' campaign map: texture near Inferno Military Post fixed
- LAN games can now be played in different segment configurations