Experience the thrill of flight combat using the motion sensitive feature of the PLAYSTATION3 controller. Whether it’s a steep attacking dive or tight dog- fighting turn, the aircraft will intuitively respond to hand movements and you’ll feel more like a real fighter pilot than ever before. From the Battle of Britain, through the dramatic air combat of Pearl Harbor, and all the way back to Europe, your pilot skills will create WWII history. Dominate the skies of Western Europe and the Pacific and bring your squadron of Blazing Angels back alive. Key Features
- WWII’s most epic and famous air battles. Experience the greatest air battles of World War II in famous locations from across the globe. Whether it’s London, Berlin, Midway or Pearl Harbor, the player and his squadron will be tasked with turning the tide of war. The single player campaign has been expanded to include two all new missions that take place in the North Sea and New Georgia Island in the Pacific.
- Innovative use of the controller. Handle the Playstation3 controller and experience a new sensation of flight. With 4 alternative control configurations, Blazing Angels will take full advantage of the motion sensor/tilt feature. Both arcade and simulator modes are included. Players can easily maneuver the plane just by moving the controller.
- Intense squadron-based gameplay. Command AI-wingmen and make use of each one’s special abilities. The pilot’s heroism and leadership will grow during the course of the twenty mission campaign. Engage in legendary air battles and lead a squadron of Blazing Angels to victory.
- A large variety of realistic-looking WWII aircraft. Pilot 46 authentic WWII aircraft including the famous P-51 Mustang, and the British Spitfire, and planes like the Luftwaffe’s Messerschmitt, and the Japanese Zero in multiplayer. Ten all- new planes are included. From the wing rivets, to the nose art, to the detailed cockpits, these planes look like the real thing.
- Authentic WWII atmosphere. Fly low over Germany’s industrial terrain for a bombing raid, strafe the islands of the Pacific, or emerge from the cloud cover over London and engage the enemy. The environment is so real you’ll feel like you’re the pilot in a famous WWII movie.
- Planes are easy to handle and fun to fly. No need to attend the Air Force Academy to pilot these planes; players can jump right into air combat action without extensive tutorials. A new cockpit view is included.
- Up to 16 players online with an all new multiplayer mode. Engage in head-to-head dogfights or cooperative team play between squadrons on huge maps with large formations. The new adversarial mode allows two teams to compete for the destruction of each other’s base in the shortest time period. The new mode brings the total multiplayer modes to thirteen
© 2006 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Blazing Angels, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries