Experience life in an Aquatic Park on a paradise island
You are the niece or nephew of the park’s owner. You’ve come to the island on vacation and you get to help, save the animals, first-hand.
- Learn to take care of the different animals (dolphins, killer whales, penguins, pink flamingos…) and also help to develop the sanctuary and make it larger so that it can welcome even more endangered animals.
- The animals need a lot of attention: they need to be fed, taken care of, entertained and trained, in order to get them to amaze audiences with their special tricks.
- If the animals are happy and healthy, more and more friends of nature will come visit the park and support your efforts.
- Each animal has an identity card which summarizes its qualities and what it needs. Some animals of the same species have different personalities or different colors. The baby animals are often much more fragile.
- With the money you make, you must renovate the park, maintain the tanks and improve the equipment. Try to make the park as beautiful possible.
- Dolphinz enables you to get close to animals and their way of life, but it also lets you learn about the history of the marine Sanctuary, which is menaced by an unscrupulous multinational corporation. You have to save the park so that it can continue to protect the endangered marine species.
- To get a good look at everything, check out your park from the sky and, whenever you want, go down into the tanks to take care of the animals close up.
- Throughout your adventures, you will meet different characters: a veterinarian, a life-guard, a scientist, a sailor….. they’ll help you carry out your missions and save the park.
- Thanks to wireless connections, you will be able to invite your friends to your park to check out your animals.