Become a real-life hero – drive the coolest, high-tech rescue vehicles to SAVE your city.
Emergency Heroes is the open world rescue driving game that is designed for the next generation of young rescue heroes.
Race to the scene in advanced police, fire and EMT rescue vehicles that let you jump over four-lane highways, power-slide into water towers and track down criminals at high speeds. By combining simple intuitive controls with fast, exhilarating action, Emergency Heroes offers an exciting experience the whole family can enjoy, exclusively on Wii™. Key Features
- Drive the next generation of rescue vehicles. Pilot and command numerous high-tech rescue vehicles designed specifically for ultra high-risk, high-speed navigation. Choose between police, fire and EMT vehicles.
- Explore and protect the entire city. As an emergency hero, your mission is to protect the peaceful city of San Alto. Drive through stunning free-roaming open environments, and keep the city safe at every turn.
- Two player co-op. Challenge your friends or combine forces to form the ultimate rescue hero team to protect your city.
- Fun for the whole family. Making full use of the Wii Remote™, everyone in the family can enjoy being an emergency hero.
- Fast-action Gameplay. Take advantage of Hero Mode and play like you mean it – the faster you drive, the faster you rise and gain access to invincible powers.
© 2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Emergency Heroes, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Wii and the Wii logo are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo.