Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
NOTE: Please make sure that
you are downloading the correct patch for the version of the game you have
(Retail DVD or Digital Download version).v1.02 Updates and Fixes
Fixed: crash to desktop if the user tried to join a Ranked Match after
playing a LAN Team Deathmatch session.
2. Fixed: crash when the player
applied a profile created on a partition other than the primary one, on
3. Fixed: often, selecting Quick Match lead to creating
a new server, even though servers with good latency and available slots
4. Fixed: if the user hosted a Ranked Match and then quit it
and tried to join another Ranked Match, he would end up in an unending
5. Fixed: if the user joined a Player Match using the
Quick Match option, then quit and tried to join a Ranked Match also by
using the Quick Match option, he would end up in an unending “please wait”
6. Fixed: the player was unable to join any online multiplayer
match after cancelling a Quick Match and then changing between Ranked and
7. Fixed: after the host left a multiplayer match,
sometimes the users involved in this match would become unable to find
each other's matches.
8. Fixed: Team Deathmatch sessions could
sometimes appear in the Coop server list, and viceversa.
9. Added the
option to set the dead-zone for a gamepad or joystick.
10. Added the
option to set the mouse sensitivity.
11. Fixed: stuttering and visual
artifacts on Nvidia cards when using Vista, the DX10 executable and
12. Fixed: the screen went black at game start-up on
13. Fixed: the game crashed often on laptops
using certain ATI video cards.
14. Added a Ping column in the
multiplayer servers list.
15. Fixed: Saitek X52 Pro crash
Improved the default control mapping for Saitek P990.
17. Improved the
default control mapping for the Thrustmaster Dual Trigger ga,mepad.
Multiplayer: full servers no longer displayed in the server list.
Fixed: users would not gain a new level in some circumstances when they
20. Fixed: the game sometimes could not be minimized.
Fixed: the game entered in Windowed Mode if a pop-up from am messaging
22. Fixed: a player could receive two invitations to
the same multiplayer match.
23. Fixed: no error message to players
trying to join a full server via an invite.
24. Fixed: players could
not accept invites to multiplayer matches while in certain menus.
Fixed: freeze in the Friend Invite menu after inviting a user with a
nickname more than 13 characters long.
26. Fixed: multiplayer invites
did not disappear after being accepted.
27. Fixed: incorrect name for
the host in coop games.
28. Fixed the hint for Rotate Camera.
Fixed: buttons overlapping in the Coop menu on LAN.
30. Fixed: double
selection in the profile selection screen.
31. Fixed: crash when using
an Xbox 360 controller and quickly pressing A after entering the options
32. Fixed: starting the game with CAPS LOCK on caused an input
33. Fixed several Spanish localization issues.
34. Fixed: not
all French characters were recognized.
35. Fixed: the game window did
not maximize correctly when using Vista and the DX10 executable.
Fixed: mission 15 (Operation Thunderbolt) could become impossible to
complete when loading from the last checkpoint.
37. Fixed: if the user
pressed the “Host Session” button too quickly after selecting Custom
Match, he would end up in an unending “please wait” screen.
Fixed: players sometimes were unable to accept game invites.
the game crashed on Windows 7 Beta when the player tried to create a
40. Performance has been optimized for Pixel Shader 3.0
videocards running DirectX 9.
All the fixes included in this patch will
be available soon on the digitally distributed versions too (Steam,
v1.01 Updates and Fixes
1. Private sessions no longer appear
in the server list.
2. Full sessions no longer appear in the server
3. The Voice Command key now works properly when set in "hold"
4. Fixed: joining an online game by accepting an invite did not
5. Fixed: the Player Statistics screen shown at the end
of a Versus match did not always provide valid results.
Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar crash