Tom Clancy's EndWar
NOTE: Please make sure that you
download the correct patch for the version of the game you have (Retail
DVD or Digital Download version)
- Fixed random crashes
- Fixed performance drop that comes after playing
5-6 matches online.
- Updated Bink library to fix random crashes on
- Resolved issue of game crashing after launch when
install directory contains a dot/period in its name.
- Fixed random
crashes on Windows XP64, caused by memcpy.
- Added FPS warning
information for online games so players can see who has the lowest FPS
(connecting to a player with a lower FPS will cause you to have a lower
FPS as well).
- 3D render optimization for multithread
rendering performance by MSAA optimization
Other Bugs Fixed:
Game no longer freezes if the defeat dialog occurs while game tips are
onscreen in the Prelude to War mode.
- Airstrike icon is now properly
displayed on the minimap.
- Online filter now auto refreshes.
Fixed wrong items appearing in the online filter list.
- In the
Leader Board menus players no longer have to click ¡°Week¡± or
¡°Persistent¡± twice to get the pop-up window.
Fixed improper session info being displayed when player quits an online
match and goes back to the game list
- The game filter now resets
after players exit the multiplayer mode
- Game options are now only
enabled for hosts in the game lobby.
- Sorting games by map in
Skirmish game list now works properly.
- The game no longer signs
into online account automatically using previous used accounts if
players switch to the Internet tab in the LAN Game list.
can no longer change game options in skirmish lobbies.
- Game no
longer crashes when unplugging network cable after a victory.
no longer crashes when unplugging network cable while in skirmish game
- Fixed ping values being incorrectly displayed in the online
- Players will no longer see names of other players who
are not actually in the same lobby.
- The "Voice Receive Volume" now
saves automatically without pressing the "apply" button.
Changes to resolution now save properly when players change both the
resolution and an item from the advanced options.
- Fixed freeze
after exiting from skirmish games.
- All players no longer lose their
connection if the host unplugs his cable during a game.
- All players
no longer lose their connection if one player unplugs his cable during
- Fixed random sound related crash in Windows XP64.
Fixed NAT traversal timeouts for certain routers.
- Fixed water
render bug on ATI cards.
- Fixed flickering textures when your camera
is close to the buildings in La Mancha.
- Fixed flickering textures
in Mission report menu under certain graphics settings.
- Fixed water
rendering bug when players alt-tab to windows under certain graphic
- Added CP cost information for fortification tooltip.
Fixed out of sync AI.
- The offsite support icon no longer freezes on
screen when the player uses offsite support.
- Random crashes fixed.
Other online disconnection bugs fixed.
- Hang time when playing
matches on certain graphics hardware has been eliminated.
Added exit button for BHQ, so players can use quit BHQ without using
- Add icon indicator for Force Recon support power.
Better sound memory allocation method used to improve performance.
AMBX effect improvements.
- Fine tuned the LOD value for high-end PCs.