Avatar: The Game
- Fixed crash issues when using an audio output frequency greater than 48kHz.
- Fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck in a cinematic screen after the Banshee cut-scene in the "Cloud Walk" quest.
- Fixed some D3D10 errors.
- Fixed shutdown issues, happening on some video cards, that were causing problems when restarting the game.
- Added better support for multi-monitors view mode.
Added a Force Widescreen FOV option in Display Options menu.
various shaders flickering issues.
- Fixed vegetation issues with
DirectX 10 in low/medium quality.
- Fixed an issue when the player is
killed by an explosion after the revive timer.
- Fixed water refraction
when no bloom on DirectX 10.
- Fixed black squares flickering when
antialiasing 4xAA or more with HDR is enabled.
- Fixed a bug with the
Login window when the player enters a wrong password followed by a
- Fixed the flickering on soft bodies (eg.
vegetation) on some video cards.
- Fixed 'War Room' mini-game controls
not being updated all the time.
- Fixed some random crashes.
Improved shaders preloading on some configurations.
- Improved task